Finnish is an unusual language, which can make it tricky for foreigners to learn. Instead of relying on a book, the Learn Finnish video language-learning tutorial series shows a photograph of a vocabulary term while pronouncing the word in Finnish. This technique allows the student to associate the object itself, rather than the term in their native tongue, will the Finnish word, thus allowing for maximum comprehension and absorption. In this video segment, numbers, or "numerot" in Finnish, from 0 to 20 are covered. Follow along with the narrator's immaculate, standard Finnish accent and learn how to count as high as a big boy or girl should. Tsemppiä!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades