In this video from TwinsEre199 we learn how to say hello in 10 different languages. It goes through each language and shows the spelling on the screen and in some cases the pronunciation as well. It is not said out loud at all but you can see each word on the screen and sound it out for yourself. The following are the languages you will learn: French is bonjour. Spanish is hola. Italian is Bon Giorno. German is Guten. Chinese is Ni Hao. Irish is Dia Duit. Hindi is Namaste. Russian is Zdravstvuite. Pronounced (Zdra-stvooy-tyeh). Greek is Yia sou. (Ya-soo). Finnish is Hyvaa paivaa.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades