In this tutorial, we learn how to say "I have brown hair" & other statements in Hindi. First, learn the basic body parts in Hindi. For example, "I have brown hair" and "I have blue eyes" would translate to, "mere baal bhure hain" and "meri aankhein neeli hain". These sound a bit different when they are translated into English, but that is the proper way to say them in Hindi. Once you have learned how to say the basic body parts and keywords in Hindi, then you will be able to better have basic conversations. Just make sure you have the right pronunciation down and you will be on your way to speaking more complex sentences!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades