Learn Hindi and speak some of the body parts, colors and numbers. So if you say head it will be "sir" in Hindi, Forehead is "matha", cheek is "gaal", tooth is "daant", lip is "honth", mouth is "muh" (you will not hear h clearly in the word "muh" in Hindi, you will only hear like "mu"), tongue is "jeebh". For instance, if you say "your lips are red" it will be "aapke honth laal hain" in hindi. Now when you speak a sentence in Hindi for the words like tooth (daant) it will be "mera" and tongue (jeebh) it will be "meri" because tongue is a feminine and tooth is a masculine word in Hindi language. Now if you speak "I have four rupees" it will be "mere paas chaar rupayein hain" and then you say "how much do you have" it will be "aapke paas kitne hain" then you say "I have eight rupees" it will be "mere paas aath rupayein hain" then you say "oh so you have double" it will be "oh to aapke paas double hai"
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades