In this video, we learn how to ask "is that your house?" in Hindi. The first word you need to learn is "daily" which is pronounced just how "rose" is in English. The next phrase is the female version of "I go to school", this is said just like "main school jatti hun" in English language. The phrase "I come to the library" is said like "main library aati hun" in English. Go is said "jaata" and "come" is said "aata". These are easy to learn and will prepare you to say the phrase "is that your house?" in Hindi. Take your time with pronunciation and enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades