In this video from pxmedia Lisa and Lionel teach us how to say basic greetings and more in Haitian Creole. Some basic greetings that are gone over here are "Hello", "How are you", and the various responses to that question. "What is your name" is another question they translate. And "My name is". "Please" and "thank you" are next to be discussed along with "You're welcome." "Excuse me", and "bye" are next up. Two important things are "I cannot speak Creole" and "Do you speak English?" Next to be discussed are "See you tomorrow", "What did you say?", "I don't understand", "See you soon", "Where is the book", "school", "church", "toilet", "I need help", "Do you understand". Viewers of this video will learn basic Creole phrases to use in Haiti.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades