In this video we learn how to say "I love you" in 100 languages. The best way to learn how to say "I love you" in a number of different languages is to learn how to say the correct accent first. Take a look at all the different spellings of each of the phrases and then practice saying the vowels and the words together. For example to say the phrase in Arabic you would say "Ana behibak" or "Ana behibek" to a female. To say the phrase in Bulgarian you will say "Obicham te". No matter what language you say it in, pronounce it right and enjoy learning new languages!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades