In this video, we learn how to use basic words in Hindi. The easiest way to learn the basic words is to hear them and see them at the same time. When you are saying "I" you will say "main" in Hindi. When you want to say "I have" you will say "mere paas hai". Try saying each of the parts individually so you can get a better feel for them, then combining them together quickly to make just one word. Once you are ready to combine these into a sentence, feel free to use the basic words together instead of making a sentence with a bunch of large and difficult words.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades