In this video, we learn how to use Hindi words for: Where, here, there, come and go. As you learn how to say these different words, you will need to look at a visual key so you can see how they are written in Hindu. You will also need to listen to how the words are said, because there is a very different dialect with speaking Hindi than there is when speaking English. These mean the same things as they do in English, and can be used in the same sentences as well. Once you get the hang of learning these keywords, the sentences will be easy to shape around them!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades