Linus Torvalds, creator of the Linux operating system, often raises eyebrows with a name that may not flow easily off the tongue. As a finlandsvenskar/suomenruotsalainen, or a Swedish-speaking Finn and as a sought-after international engineer, Linus is used to pronouncing his name in at least three different languages. Watch this video language tutorial and learn how to correctly say Linus Torvalds's name in his mother tongue of Swedish, his homeland's language of Finnish, and the international business language of English.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades