This is lesson 14 of Speaking Hindi course.
We will see how to translate:
To Think = Sochna
To See = Dekhna
To Drink = Peena
E.g. of 'Think'.
I think = main sochta hun
He thinks = wo sochta hai
She thinks = wo sochtee hai
I am thinking = main soch raha hoon
He is thinking = wo soch raha hai
She is thinking = wo soch rahi hai
Similar sentences can be made for 'See' and 'Drink' by replacing 'scoch' with 'dekh' and 'pee' respectively.
Next lesson we will see the equivalent words for sleep, walk, sit, live and ask:)
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades