In this five-part language tutorial, learn how to say simple Haitian Creole phrases & words. Part one goes over simple phrases such as "how are you", "good afternoon" and "good evening". Part two goes over how to say different animal names including cat, chicken, and cow. In part three, learn days, months, years, and numbers. Part four covers how to say phrases and words concerning family such as father, mother, brother & sister. In part five, an example conversation between two people is gone over.
The Haitian Creole language, often just called Creole or Kreyòl, is a language spoken in Haiti by almost 8 million people. By emigration, Haitian Creole is also spoken in parts of the Bahamas, Cuba, Canada, Cayman Islands, Dominican Republic, French Guiana, Guadeloupe, Belize, Puerto Rico, and the United States.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades