So we come now to learning Hindi through our first Bollywood song from the film "Kal Ho Na Ho" (title song), starring Shahrukh Khan, Preity Zinta and Saif Ali Khan. We have jumped to very advanced stuff, just to keep up the enthusiasm of my viewers, so I had to just hurry through everything in the 10-min. video. At first the devanagari writing and IPA pronunciation is given over the song itself, and later the song is analyzed. Its word-to-word gloss is given in English, followed by line-by-line meaningful translation.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades