Check out this lesson in KhoeKhoegowab, the Namibian language commonly referred to as Click .
This is about as foreign as foreign language can get.
Wondering where we found this lesson? An NGO Solar-Net.org based in Europe has issued many video lessons on KhoeKhoegowab. Solar Net is an 'international network of young people working together on the issues of cultural exchange, environmental protection and media education'.
"Education is not the answer to the question. Education is the means to the answer to all questions."- William Allin
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades